Welcome on this site dedicated to the SVXLink Card
- Juan F8ASB f8asb.com
- Christian F5UII f5uii.net
- Eugene W4EAE eighmy.com
- Christian F8GHE ref25.r-e-f.org (Translation - en)
- Wolfgang DC1XH (Translation - de)
- Richard KB3VGW (software support)
was initiated by Juan, during a public presentation of the amateur radio repeater in Vosges, F1ZBV the 17th may of 2015.
This electronic board will be installed over a Raspberry Pi CPU card (Version 2, version 3 or version B+). It will be in interface with
- a radio transmiter/receiver (Link)
- a radio transmiter (TX)
- a radio receiver (RX)
It operates with the fabulous Open source software from SM0SVX Tobias: SvxLink
And you, why not enter in our team?
The project is currently under development. We are ready to welcome you to the team, insofar as you can contribute to one of the listed topics.
- Theoretical competence
Practitionerof the soldering iron for testing
- Write user manuals (electronic assembly, software testing)
- Translation (including English or other language)
- linux system competence (Raspberry Pi)
- Linux shell
- Apache / MySql / Php